Glimpses of the Kingdom seen in our students this week:
- Jacob Mitchell (Y7) was appreciated by a relief teacher who observed the way Jacob so willingly and kindly helped a classmate when they needed help with a DVC assignment. Jacob’s name is often mentioned by staff members who notice and are blessed by his kindness towards others.
- Antony Kelly (Y11) was appreciated by a group of senior girls. The girls were struggling to carry a heavy load of food for the movie night from the carpark to the upstairs room. Antony saw them struggling and carried everything for them.
- Room 5 students (Y5/6) was appreciated by Mrs Jeannette Rummery who taught the class on Thursday. Mrs Rummery said that she was so blessed to spend the day with such caring, polite and hardworking students.
- Leah Yeates (Y9) was appreciated by Mrs Grammer, who thoroughly enjoyed the beautiful portion of freshly baked apple crumble with creme anglaise and vanilla ice-cream that was delivered to her office for morning tea on Monday. What a way to start the week!
- Max and Charlie Tearle and Tiffany Kruger (Y1) were appreciated because they remained after the movie on Thursday afternoon and picked up most of the popcorn and debris left on the floor.
“And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works…”
© 2019, www.excellerecollege.school.nz. All rights reserved.