Checking my child's progress
Like all schools we encourage our parents to be actively involved in their child's education. To better promote this involvement we provide parents and caregivers with site access for viewing course progress.
Progress reports are only available for selected senior subjects but more will be added over time.
If you do not currently have access to our site please contact the school office so that we can set one up for you.
To view your child's progress please follow these steps:
- Log in with the username and password
- Look to the left of your screen, find your child's name, and click on it. (If you child's name is not visible please contact the school office)
- In the Course Profiles section, near the centre of the page, click on a subject. (It should grey out )
- Next look to the left of your screen and click on the word Reports.
- Select the report you would like to be displayed.
- Repeat the above for all available courses.
This is a work in progress...