Application forms are available through the College office or from the links below.
Prior to enrolment parents are encouraged to visit the College.
After receiving your completed application an appointment will be made for you to meet with the Principal and possibly the appropriate Team Leader before placement can be offered.
All new students MUST be enrolled through the office.
The procedure involves:
- Parent receives an Enrolment Pack from the College Office or download it from the list below.
- All paper work is filled out
- An appointment is made for an interview with the Principal, and/or the relevant team Leader.
- Arrangements made by Team Leader to assess student’s academic level for placement.
- The student is either accepted or not accepted.
- The student is welcomed into the College by the Team Leader.
Some New Entrants, with Principal and Team Leader approval, may attend school as visitors prior to enrolment, but on the day of starting school, the enrolment is processed through the office to ensure all documentation is completed and the new student is entered into the Register of Admission and Withdrawal.
Older students follow the same procedure and are placed in a class by the Team Leader.
Every endeavour will be made to help ensure that new students are made welcome.
My Getting Ready for School Booklet – For children turning 5