The following are considerations to be made in the enrolling of any student into Excellere College:
- Preference will be given to those pupils with parents who have established a particular or general connection with the Special Character of the School.
- The BOT shall not give preference of enrolment to the parents of any child unless the Proprietor concurs that those parents have established a particular or general connection with the Special Character of the School.
- The non-preference level shall be determined as specified in Clause 22.2 of the Integration Deed of Agreement, and any subsequent amendments as negotiated with the Ministry of Education. This is currently 5% of the maximum school roll (see above).
- The numbers of students that can be accommodated at any particular age level.
- The BOT will ensure that the maximum roll of the school, as specified in the Deed of Integration Agreement of 03/09/2008 and subsequent variations approved by the Ministry of Education, is not exceeded.